On the road with Airstream
let's meet up and do art together!
Do you want to join us on the road and do art together? For the next 3 months, my family and I are traveling across the US with Airstream’s #endlesscaravan campaign. Along the way we are co-hosting family art events with local collaborators. We love bringing families and communities together through art and creativity and hope you can join us! Check out our route and event schedule below or just follow along our journey as we share our experience traveling the country and going after our family dreams.
Route & Itinerary
A few locations have changed since the map was made :)
- OH Feb 21-26
- KY Feb 25-26
- Nashville, TN Feb 26-March 3
- Asheville, NC March 3-6 (Event)
- Charleston, SC March 6-8
- GA March 8-12
- Jacksonville, FL March 12-14
- Orlando, FL March 14-17
- Florida Gulf Coast March 17-20
- Miami/Ft. Lauderdale March 20-24 (Event in Ft. Lauderdale on Feb. 21st)
- Central Florida & Panhandle March 24-31
- New Orleans, LA March 31-April 4th
- Austin, Tx. April 6th-12 (Event April 8th)
- OK, NM April 12-23
- AZ April 24-29
- Los Angeles, CA May 1-8 (Event May 7th)
- NV & UT May 8-15
- CO (Carbondale, Boulder, Denver) May 15-20
- Chicago, IL May 26-30 (Event May 27th)
- Indianapolis, IN May 30-June2
Photos From The Road
Follow along on Instagram @artpantry (updated here as well)
Tales from our adventures on the road
We recently returned from a trip to Sun Valley, Idaho to visit friends and experience the total solar eclipse. We […]Read More ›
I’m so excited to announce that I am launching a new podcast along with my husband, Aaron Schiller, called Muse […]Read More ›
After 3 months on the road we finally had to give back the Airstream and head home to California. During […]Read More ›
One of the questions we get asked a lot on this #EndlessCaravan trip is “Do you homeschool on the road?” […]Read More ›
When we began planning this 3-month Airstream tour around the US, I knew right away that I wanted to host […]Read More ›
About 8 months ago I decided that it was time for our family to take a leap of faith and […]Read More ›
Join our community!
Sign up for the newsletter to join the fun. I’ll keep you updated on our journey and our pop-up creative events across the US.
Bonus- get my 2 free guides with easy art prompts and a decluttering challenge.